With our VIP Savings Club you won’t have to worry about your home’s heating or cooling, no matter the time of year. In fact, while you’re busy not worrying about your HVAC system, we’ll be putting more money in your pocket.
- 90% of unit repair costs can be saved through yearly maintenance.
- Prevent utility overpayment and avert system failures through maintenance that will extend the life of your HVAC system.
- Save an average of $10-20 per month and enjoy peace of mind with a VIP Savings Club membership through Dutch Enterprises.
For as little as $175 per year Dutch Enterprises will care for your HVAC system with:
- 2 PRECISION TUNE-UP VISITS
- 15% DISCOUNT ON SERVICE CALLS
- REGULAR RATES ON AFTER-HOUR CALLS
- $50 ANNUAL CREDIT FOR EACH YEAR OF MEMBERSHIP (to be used toward the purchase of a new system)
When you choose Dutch Enterprises to assist with your plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and Indoor Air Quality needs, you’re choosing a first class, professional service provider. Thousands of people in our region have been trusting us to care for their home or business since 1962. Our motto is to “get customers and keep customers.” This means we put a lot of effort into maintaining customer relationships and will do whatever it takes to keep you satisfied. That’s our guarantee.
VIP SAVINGS CLUB
- SEASONAL MAINTENANCE: 2 annual precision tune-ups for your heating and cooling system performed by one of our certified technicians.
- DISCOUNTS: 15% discount on service calls - for plumbing and HVAC.
- MORE DISCOUNTS: Regular rates on after hours service calls.
- SAVINGS ACCOUNT: $50 annual credit (per system) for future system replacement. Accrued amount to be deducted from the price of new heating and cooling system.
- LOWER UTILITIES: 10-15% savings on utility bills.
- PRIORITY SERVICE: You get to "cut in line" ahead of non-members -- even at our busiest times.
- AUTO PAYMENTS: Convenient monthly payments automatically transferred from your checking account or credit card account.
- FREE REMINDERS: Take this one off your "to do" list. We will send you reminders and/or a phone call to keep you on schedule.
- PEACE OF MIND: Your systems will be maintained and assured that they are running safely and efficiently.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This agreement can be canceled at any time, or for no reason.
During your Spring and Fall precision tune-up, a Dutch Enterprises service technician will:
- Clean and adjust burner, ignition and heat exchanger or elements
- Clean, replace or adjust air filters and blower components
- Clean condenser coil and condensate drains
- Monitor flue draft and refrigerant pressure
- Measure volts/amps, temperature difference and correct air flow
- Test starting capabilities and safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Adjust thermostat calibration