Dutch Enterprises is a leading provider for plumbing, sewer and drain cleaning services in Southeast Missouri. We work hard to provide plumbing & sewer services in the safest and most cost-effective manner possible while maintaining the quality of life, along with the health and safety, of our customers. Our service department is one of the largest between St. Louis MO and Memphis TN - offering after hours emergency service and same day service in most cases.
Fast, friendly, efficient plumbing service, GUARANTEED! If you are searching for a plumber to install, repair or replace a fixture, clear a drain, improve your water quality or install a new tankless or traditional water heater for your home, Dutch Enterprises can do it all. We also provide comprehensive plumbing maintenance and after hours service to take away the stress of emergencies like backed-up toilets and flooded basements.
Sewer repairs can be time-consuming, expensive and invasive. At Dutch Enterprises, we're experts at trenchless sewer services that cause minimal property damage, very little disruption to your home, resulting in shorter downtime and lower costs.
Whether your property is in need of sewer cleaning, repair or replacement services, Dutch Enterprises is ready to respond and get the job done. We can diagnose -- and solve -- your sewer and drain problems quickly and professionally. We specialize in affordable, fast, friendly service using the latest technology and the right products to get the job done safely and professionally. Our service department is one of the largest between St. Louis MO and Memphis TN - offering after hours emergency service and same day service in most cases.
Is your drain slow or completely stopped? This could be simple a drain clog that needs clearing.
But if you can you smell sewage in your home, that may be a sign of a bigger problem with your sewer lines.
As time goes on, the soaps, oils, food scraps, grease and other things you put down your drains can build up, making your drain slower and slower until it stops completely. The same can happen to your sewer or septic lines, as well.
Dutch Enterprises can help you return your drains and sewer lines back to their original glory. Our drain and sewer cleaning services include:
- Snaking and clearing clogs -- We've got all the equipment to do battle with any clog blocking your drain.
- Video line inspection -- We send a video line down your drain so we know exactly what the problem is and how to fix it.
- Tree root extraction -- A common sewer problem is tree roots in your main sewer line. Our tools and expertise can fix sewer lines with tree roots--without causing more damage.
Why choose a Dutch Enterprises plumber for your drain cleaning?
When you've got a clog, it's usually an emergency, and your only concern is who can get there fastest.
But that's a mistake.
Most plumbers and drain cleaners try to clear the blockage without first understanding the problem. This can cause the cable to get stuck or cause more damage to the line, costing you more money and time.
We approach any drain or sewer stoppage cautiously. Here's what we do:
- Run a cable down the line to clear out enough water to use our camera.
- Run the video cable down the drain line to see what's causing the problem.
- Pick the best method of clearing the clog based on the problem. If it's a "soft stoppage" (a buildup of junk), we run the cable and clear out the clog. If it's tree roots, rocks or other difficult clogs, we create a plan to fix the line without causing more damage.
Have a slowly draining or completely stopped line? Want to get rid or that sewer smell? Call the Southeast Missouri plumbing professionals with the expertise to help you. Our number is 573-243-3193. You can also schedule a repair online.