Allergens and humidity are not foreign to live in Southeast Missouri. And we’re not alone. According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, as many as 10% of the population (plus another 90% with allergic asthma) are sensitive to airborne allergens and dust mites.
But homeowners in the Cape Girardeau and Jackson areas can easily take control of their total comfort, health, and home's sustainability with the all new whole-home humidity control solution from Aprilaire.
If you’ve ever said, thought, or heard these words: "It's not so much the heat, as it is the humidity"—you know that excess humidity can make you miserable. Humidity affects everything:
- Indoor condensation appears on windows, mirrors and cold drinks
- Your house becomes a breeding ground for insects
- Wood floors, trim and wood furniture warp or rot
- Skin feels sticky in summer/clammy in winter
- Rooms smell musty
- Possible mold and mildew growth from excessive water
- Dust mites to thrive
CALL DUTCH ENTERPRISES TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION